United Ummah of Philly is a non-profit organization, who's dedicated to aiding the community.
Our mission is to help our community help themselves.
U.U.O.P's goals to achieve our mission are:
- Assist in getting supportive housing
- Assist with affordable housing
- Offer permanent supportive housing
- Offer other resources to obtain and maintain self-sufficiency
- Transitional housing; streets to shelter, shelter to housing, etc.
- Parenting Classes
- Vocational Classes
- Drug and Alcohol counseling
- Mental health counseling
- Transportation services
- Job training
- GED classes
- Emergency shelter
All these services will be offered to homeless males, females, families and ex-offenders.